Valentine's Day Dinner with Gateway Clipper Fleet - Pittsburgh Festivals & Events
Valentine's Day Dinner
Spend the most romantic day of the year against the stunning backdrop of the City of Pittsburgh! Cruise down the Three Rivers, roses and champagne in hand. Enjoy fabulous views of the city, with music from our house DJ. Enjoy a romantic dinner as you feast on our fabulous Valentine's Buffet and if the evening is not extraordinary enough, you'll have a chance to win the love of your life sparkling gifts! And, all our lovely passengers will receive a decadent chocolate treat to enjoy on this enthralling evening. The sounds of love songs will fill the evening air as you dance with your love as our cruise makes its way makes its way down the rivers. There will be another dinner on February 14th: Click here for details.
- Fabulous Dining on the water featuring our wonderful Captain’s Buffet!
- Our buffet will be open when you board the boat! You can visit the buffet anytime you are ready to dine.
- Our Full Service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine and soda and are located on both decks of vessel. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh Style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Our DJ will be playing all your favorites from today and some great oldies from the 70s, 80s and 90s! And of course some slow songs so that you can dance real close with your sweetie on Pittsburgh’s only floating dance floor!
- All Passengers will have the chance to win extravagant jewelry!
- Sweets for your Sweetie – Specialty Individual Chocolates for all Guests!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step. on-board! Our Crew will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Cruise on the Three Rivers! Or, you can refer to our on-board itinerary that you will receive when you board the vessel.
Schedule: February 10 and 14
Sail: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Ticket price shown includes taxes and service fees.
2018 Valentine’s Dinner Menu
- Garlic & Cracked Pepper Rubbed Strip Loin of Beef with Merlot Demi Glaze
- Parmesan Encrusted Chicken Breast with Sundried Tomato,
- Basil & Lemon Sauce
- Mashed New Potatoes with Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Honey Glazed Baby Carrots with Brown Sugar & Pecans
- Garden Green Beans with Tomatoes & Smoky Bacon
- Garden Fresh Salad Greens & Accoutrements with Buttermilk Ranch and
- Italian Vinaigrette
- Bakery Fresh Rolls & Butter
- Dark Chocolate Molten Volcano Cake
- Lemon Roulade
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea