Annual Allegheny Outdoor, Sport & Travel Show - Pittsburgh Festivals & Events
Annual Allegheny Outdoor, Sport & Travel Show
Western Pennsylvania’s largest, ongoing outdoor show celebrates the diversity of the region’s natural resources and the outdoor traditions treasured by thousands in the region. The show will feature fishing, camping and hunting outfitters from across the country, dozens of live demonstrations and exhibits, a fascinating line-up of expert seminars geared for every type of outdoor enthusiast, plus hands-on activities for the entire family.
For 33 years, the region's only show dedicated to hunting, fishing and camping!
12 REASONS WE ARE THE #1 OUTDOOR SHOW IN THE AREA:
- BEST VENDORS/EXHIBITORS FROM ALASKA TO AFRICA
- SAFE SUBURBAN LOCATION – NEXT TO PA TURNPIKE #57
- 45,000 TOTALLY FREE AND SECURE PARKING SPACES
- FREE AND SAFE SHUTTLE BUS RUNS CONSTANTLY
- BEST EXCLUSIVE FISHING/HUNTING SEMINAR PRESENTERS
- WORLD FAMOUS WILD WORLD OF ANIMALS SHOW
- FAMOUS WILD GAME CHEF ALBERT WUTSCH/COOKING STAGE
- SUPPORTED BY THE NRA, FRIENDS OF NRA
- SUPPORTED BY PA GAME COMMISSION, PA FISH COMMISSION
- SUPPORTED BY SAFARI CLUB INTL, D.U. AND T.U.
- SHOW OWNED-PRODUCED 81 YEAR OLD EXPOSITIONS INC.
- PITTSBURGH’S ONLY SPORTS EXPO A+ RATED BY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU