Sip & Swirl Wine Tasting at Pittsburgh Zoo - Pittsburgh Event
Sip & Swirl Wine Tasting
Join Pittsburgh Zoo for the first-ever Sip & Swirl fundraising event, guests can sample wine from local and national wineries and vineyards while enjoying the PPG Aquarium and Water’s Edge venues and exhibits at twilight.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to the Sip & Swirl wine tasting event.
- Wine tastings from a variety of wineries.
- Bites from the Zoo’s exclusive caterer, Taste.
- Up-close animal encounters.
- Live music.
- Access to view animal exhibits in the PPG Aquarium and Water’s Edge venues, including sea otters and penguins.
- A walk-through art exhibit displaying paintings made by our very own Zoo animals. (All animal art will be available for purchase through a silent auction at the event.)
- One complimentary wine tasting glass per person.
- The opportunity to purchase bottles of wine from participating wineries.
- Free parking.
Location: PPG Aquarium & Water's Edge
Proceeds from this fundraising event will help support the wild residents of the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium as well as wildlife conservation efforts around the world.
Member pre-sale begins February 18
General ticket sales begin February 21
Sip & Swirl is an adults-only event. Guests must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID at entry. No guests under 21 years of age will be admitted. Guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to enter the event.
This event will be held rain or shine.
Tickets are non-refundable and are only valid for the date listed on the ticket.
Comfortable shoes are encouraged! The venue is a short walk from the Zoo entrance.