The Original Vincent's - NYC Dining - Directory Item
The Original Vincent's ☆ Add to Trip Planner
Following the Historic turn of the century, ending the Illustrious Gay 90's, Giuseppe and Carmela Siano established the now World Famous Vincent's Clam Bar, in 1904, named after their son. The sidewalk clam bar was located at the corner of Mott and Hester street in little italy, New York City, Where it still flourishes today, serving succulent varieties of Italian Seafood. It is the original home of Vincent's Sauce.